The 2015 Ford Fusion is going to feature a couple of small changes – nothing too drastic.
Things that are new:
- New Colors: Guard, Bronze Fire tinted clear coat metallic (Premium), Tectonic, Magnetic
- New rear view camera standard on S and SE in 4.2” center stack screen
- New standard 16” alloy wheel on S gas model (no more wheel covers)
- New standard configurable daytime running lamps (controlled in cluster)
- New 6-way power passenger seat on all SE’s (fore/aft, recline, up/down)
- 10-way power passenger seat standard on Titanium
- AWD available with SE Appearance and SE Luxury (req. 2.0L EcoBoost and 18” wheels)
- New Terracotta package on SE Luxury and Titanium (excludes Fusion Energi)
- Terracotta leather sport seats, terracotta vinyl door inserts, premium floor mats and new 18” wheel
- Terracotta package on Hybrid does not include the 18” wheel.
- New standard 17” 10-spoke wheel on Titanium hybrid and Fusion Energi Titanium
- Red leather package on Titanium gas includes the 5 spoke machined and painted 18” wheel (no other wheel options allowed)
- Spoiler delete option on Titanium has been eliminated.
I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty excited to see the new colors and the Terracotta package. I love the design of the 2014 Fusion, and I’m eager to see how these colors work for the 2015. Plus, expanding the availability of AWD is never a bad thing, especially here in the mountains.
These 2015 Fusions probably won’t start hitting dealership lots until mid- to late 2014
Browse our inventory of Ford Fusion in Canton NC